The Revolution (Relaunch) is interested in literary/historical criticism, literary journalism, creative nonfiction, and poetry. If you’re inspired to produce creative, timely, first-person, social justice-oriented writing about the current state of affairs regarding women and reproductive rights, indigenous rights and land rights, the LatinX community and the border, immigrant and migrant rights, Black Lives Matter, LGBTQ rights, and disability rights, then we’d love the opportunity to read your work.
In order to ensure diversity of voice in every issue, and due to the restrictions of the format in which we publish, all prose submissions should be under 750 words.
- Submit no more than one piece of prose (under 750 words) in any genre
- Submit no more than three poems (3 pages total)
- Submit up to 3 pieces of visual art
- Please identify the genre of your submission in the subject line
- Please accompany your submission with a bio of no more than 100 words
Send your submissions to email@example.com. We publish on the first of each month, and we read submissions year-round.
First North American rights belong to The Revolution (Relaunch). All rights revert back to the author upon publication.